cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ell1990
Helper I
Helper I

How to use Power Automate to request responses that are then added to a SharePoint List?

Can anyone recommend a method for collecting responses from colleagues which are then added to a SharePoint list?

The list is to track progress against actions.  Sometimes, colleagues may only need to respond with a simple 'Complete', but if there is any delays with the action being completed, i need a way of them providing more information which flow can then add to a SharePoint list.  I don't want the list to be updated outside of my team.

I have looked into the 'Send email with options'  method but i can't seem to find a way for recipients to be able to type in a detailed response.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Thanura09
Advocate I
Advocate I

Can't you do that with Microsoft Form get responses action? you can make a form a form and collect responses then add to SP.

best wishes!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,802)