cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
MS_1009
Regular Visitor

How to use the action 'Extract_archive_to_folder' ?

Hello,

 

I am trying to use the 'Extract_archive_to_folder' action on the 'Google Drive' connector. However, the following error results:

 

How do I perform this action successfully?

 

 

INPUT

{
    "host": {
        "connectionReferenceName": "shared_googledrive",
        "operationId": "ExtractFolderV2"
    },
    "parameters": {
        "source": "/file0.zip",
        "destination": "/extract",
        "overwrite": true
    }
}

 

OUTPUT

{
    "statusCode": 400,
    "headers": {
        "Pragma": "no-cache",
        "x-ms-request-id": "XXXXXXXX",
        "Strict-Transport-Security": "max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains",
        "X-Content-Type-Options": "nosniff",
        "X-Frame-Options": "DENY",
        "Cache-Control": "no-store, no-cache",
        "Set-Cookie": "XXXXXXXX",
        "Timing-Allow-Origin": "*",
        "x-ms-apihub-cached-response": "true",
        "Date": "XXXXXXXX",
        "Content-Length": "352",
        "Content-Type": "application/json",
        "Expires": "-1"
    },
    "body": {
        "status": 400,
        "message": "Failed to communicate with Google Drive: BadRequest. Details: 'Invalid query'.\r\nclientRequestId: XXXXXXXX",
        "error": {
            "message": "Failed to communicate with Google Drive: BadRequest. Details: 'Invalid query'."
        },
        "source": "googledrive-je.azconn-je.p.azurewebsites.net"
    }
}
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello.

 

After some testing, it seems that this problem is caused by the name of the zip file (the last part of "Source archive file path").

 

In this action, if the name of the folder or file in the zip file contains Japanese characters, those characters will be replaced with "_" (underscore).

 

However, this is not done for the name of the zip file, resulting in garbled characters and failure to extract.

 

This problem can be avoided by renaming the zip file containing Japanese characters before executing the action, but I hope this problem will be improved.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hello Mate @MS_1009 

 

The error is 

 

"message": "Failed to communicate with Google Drive: BadRequest. Details: 'Invalid query'."

 Can you please try to switch account(reenter your credentials and try again).

 

CFernandes_0-1633802197241.png

 

 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hello, @CFernandes 

 

Thank you for your reply.

 

Currently, when accessing that page, I see an error "It looks like something wrong", so I would like to try accessing it a few hours or a few days later.

 

I would appreciate it if you could wait for a while.

Hello, @CFernandes 

 

I've tried "Switch Account" but it doesn't solve the problem.

 

Also, this issue only occurs with this action, not with other actions on this connector (for example, I can successfully get the contents of the zip file), it is likely a problem specific to this action.

 

Is there any other way?

Also, if possible, we would appreciate it if you could check if this problem also occurs in your environment.

 

Thanks.

Hey @MS_1009 ,

 

I did a quick test(screenshot below) and I could not reproduce the problem - Do you have DLP configured for your Power Automate ENV?

 

CFernandes_0-1633847345081.png

 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

 

Hello, @CFernandes

 

DLP is probably not configured in that environment.

 

But is there any way to confirm this just in case?

 

(I was unable to access the Power Platform Admin Center due to "AADSTS50058" error)

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Hello.

 

After some testing, it seems that this problem is caused by the name of the zip file (the last part of "Source archive file path").

 

In this action, if the name of the folder or file in the zip file contains Japanese characters, those characters will be replaced with "_" (underscore).

 

However, this is not done for the name of the zip file, resulting in garbled characters and failure to extract.

 

This problem can be avoided by renaming the zip file containing Japanese characters before executing the action, but I hope this problem will be improved.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,239)