cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yahya
Level 10

How trustful is Microsoft Flow?

I mean, Flow Contacts Services, Triggers Data and Takes Actions.. This works, in the perfect situation. But I have perfect (simple Flows) those work most of the time, but not always. 

For instance, on one of my Network computers, I have Windows Fax installed, and its set up that it saves new Faxes into a OneDrive for Business folder, and for that folder, I have created a flow to forward that file to a specific recipient. Again, this works perfectly, most of the time though. Sometimes, I fond new faxes received, and their files are stored in the specified folder, but Flow fails to forward them via email.

This is a simple example. But imagine that I am going to manipulate CDS data using Flow, and in any good data, there must be no errors. If I design a Flow to do something and it misses that thing, sometimes, it is a disaster, as you can imagine.

Thinking about Data Macros, they do not miss an event so why Flows misses some?

How trustful is Microsoft Flow? 

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How trustful is Microsoft Flow?

Hi Yahya,

When the flow failed to forward them via email, could you please help check the file size? I’m afraid there is a file size limitation when sending email using flow. And what error messages did you get when the flow failed?

I have seen a documentation about Troubleshooting a flow, please check it at here:
https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/fix-flow-failures/

When a flow failed, we could check the error message and try to find out a solution for the error. We could also re-run the flow by clicking the Resubmit button to get the exact same data.

Anytime you got issues when working with Microsoft Flow, please feel free post your issue at here. We are always ready to help.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,565)