Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fanatic
Helper I
Helper I

Http Connector questions , pricing

Hi,

maybe someone can help me to answer the question. In our company it's not allowed to use the http connector because it's listed as premium connector. Overall I could create and build good stuff when I could use the connector. 

But I have still issues to figure out an overview  what is the pricing for the connector and what it will cost when we use it ? Someone could help here, that I can provide some overviews in my company . Thank you

1 REPLY 1
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Fanatic,

You require a Power Automate per user or per flow license to use premium connectors. I would suggest talking with your Microsoft account representative when it comes to pricing as it all depends on your organization and if it has existing enterprise agreements in place, if you work for a non-profit, etc. That said, the standard pricing is listed here.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,371)