cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I can't connect gmail account(Google Calendar)

Hi,Teams

I want to connect the Google Account via Power Automate.

But. I get this message.
This app temporarily disables the "sign in with google" feature.

Could you please tell me how do I connect the Google through Microsoft?

※Other Google's  application was able to connect. I think that Google calendar is not able to connect.

I ’m sorry if it ’s a configuration issue on Google.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @Saoriiiiiiiiiin,

The issue is caused by the date format of the Start and End dates invalid. Please use the formatDateTime() function to convert it into a valid format, for example:

formatDateTime(triggerBody()['date'],'yyyy-MM-ddThh:mm:ssZ')

Annotation 2019-12-18 155605.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am getting the same error, my current flow stopped working because of disconnection of my Google account connector, when trying to enable it again, i am getting error on the google sign in popup screen saying that this app is not verified by Google, any help please?

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Saoriiiiiiiiiin@yanivs,

Yes, I find the same issue, it should be a temporary issue, just like it said. For the old connection, it still works, the issue is could not create a new connection. Please feel free, it will work after your patiently waiting, thank you.

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Thank you for the reoly.

So, should we wait to apply the Google Calender's authentication?

Thanks,

SAORI

Highlighted

@Saoriiiiiiiiiin 
Lets wait and see how many users are affected by this and if it would be fixed over the next few days.

Highlighted

@v-litu-msft Thanks we will wait, but for me it wasnt a newly created connection, it broke my already in use flow saying that it lost the authentication with Google.

Highlighted

It's OK.

But, I think that this connect has not worked properly more about three weeks.

Thanks,

SAORI

Highlighted

@yanivs 

I think that many users are faced this problem.
So, could you resolve this problem between Gmail(google) and Power Automate.
Thank you.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Im also waiting for a fix for this, would appreciate any suggested solution.

Highlighted

@yanivs 

Thank you!!!

I did it!

But, API validation is failed.

Could you please tell me how to fix it?

--------Message--------

フローの保存がコード 'OpenApiOperationParameterValidationFailed' およびメッセージ 'Input parameter 'newEvent' validation failed in workflow operation 'Create_an_event': The parameter with value '"@triggerOutputs()?['body/Start']"' in path 'newEvent/start' with type/format 'String/date-no-tz' is not convertible to type/format 'String/date-time'.' で失敗しました。

----------------------------

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Saoriiiiiiiiiin,

The issue has been solved, please enjoy it.

Best Regards,

Highlighted

@v-litu-msft 

No, I can't Connect.

It's a second problem.

API validation is failed.

Could you please tell me how to fix it?

--------Message--------

フローの保存がコード 'OpenApiOperationParameterValidationFailed' およびメッセージ 'Input parameter 'newEvent' validation failed in workflow operation 'Create_an_event': The parameter with value '"@triggerOutputs()?['body/Start']"' in path 'newEvent/start' with type/format 'String/date-no-tz' is not convertible to type/format 'String/date-time'.' で失敗しました。

----------------------------

Highlighted

@v-litu-msft  thanks! working fine on my end 🙂

Highlighted

Hi @Saoriiiiiiiiiin,

Could you please share the screenshot of the step that you failed?

Best Regards,

Highlighted

@v-litu-msft 

Thank you!!!

---Message-----

5895b9cc-6b64-4ed0-b1f3-91c5861a7b48.png

Highlighted

Hi @Saoriiiiiiiiiin,

The issue is caused by the date format of the Start and End dates invalid. Please use the formatDateTime() function to convert it into a valid format, for example:

formatDateTime(triggerBody()['date'],'yyyy-MM-ddThh:mm:ssZ')

Annotation 2019-12-18 155605.png

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (8,262)