cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yoyo-1013
Regular Visitor

I can't log in my twitter account

Hi, now I want to connect twitter to goole document by using power automation.

Though I can log in my google account, I can not sign in my twitter account.

Please tell me some advice to that problem.

8 REPLIES 8
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @yoyo-1013 

Can you share more details? Are you seeing any errors? Are you able to connect to the twitter connector? I just made an attempt on my side and I am able to connect as expected. 

Please share a screenshot of the error if you are facing any. If there is a connection issue, you can navigate to Data -> Connectors from the left nav bar on the flow page and then find the current connection to twitter and delete it and then in a new flow, create a new connection, 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

@yashag2255 

Thank you for your reply.

this is my screen shot.

https://gyazo.com/cec98253cf487b56e67f3af01f151220

Please check it out.

Hi @yoyo-1013 

Can you try creating a new connection? Create a new flow and then create a new trigger for twitter and then create the connection. You need to sign in using your email and password that you have associated with your twitter account. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

@yashag2255 

I can't make my new flow because I can not log in my twitter....

When I am about to log in my twitter, Authenicating page is not open.

Hi @yoyo-1013 

Can you start a new flow? You can close this one and start a fresh browser session. Sometimes this might be due to a caching issue as well. 

Hope this Helps!

Thanks for your answer.

start a fresh browser session and make a new flow but I must authorize OAuth of twitter. 

I don't know how to authorize the OAuth of twitter...

@yashag2255 

I am Japanese, so I am sorry that my English is sometimes wrong...

Hi @yoyo-1013 

No problem!

So when you create the new flow and add the trigger of twitter, click on sign in and what does it show? Can you check if your browser is blocking the popup? Maybe try a different browser as well? 

You should be able to logon with you user email and password on the popup. 

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Users online (2,101)