cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't receive sing-up email

Please help!

I want to sign-up for the service.

When I enter my e-mail it says to check inbox for verification email - but I don't see any mail.

Not in Junk folder, not in Inbox, not anywhere 😞

Please help!

Thank you

Michael

6 REPLIES 6
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Mshparber,

Were you trying to sign up for Microsoft Flow? My understanding is that the “service” you mentioned should be “Microsoft Flow”.

What email address have you used to sign up? Currently, consumer email services, telecommunication providers, government, and military addresses are not supported. This includes:
>outlook.com, hotmail.com, gmail.com, and so on
>.gov and .mil

More details, please check the document for a reference:
https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/sign-up-sign-in/

Please try to use another email account to sign up again to see if you would get the same issue. Please also make sure your email box doesn’t block any emails.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you Mabel,
I am trying to sign-up with this regular business e-mail:
mshparber@intel-biz.com
It is NOT one of the special addresses you've mentioned.
After I submit my e-mail address on the sign-up page, I do get a "Enter your details including the verification code" page (which doesn't happen when someone tries to sign-up with gmail). But I don't get any email with the code.
The page also allows me to click on "re-send"l the code". But also no email arrives.
It is not in a Junk folder either. I do get other emails from other Microsoft services such as Visual Studio.
What might be an issue is that I have acquired this domain rather recently - about two-three weeks ago.
Could you please help me?
Thank you very much
Michael

Hi Mshparber,

Thanks for updates.
I am confirming on my side about this issue. I will back once I got any updates.
Thanks for your patience.

This document about “Flow in your organization Q&A” for a reference:
https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/organization-q-and-a/

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yamao-msft

Thank you Mabel,

I would appreciate your fast assistance so that I can start using the service.

Some additional info:

I also see that I don't get a sign-up email from Power BI service either. 

I DO get emails from other Microsoft services such as Visual studio. 

Also, my domain "intel-biz.com" is new - I have purchased it about two weeks ago

Maybe this additional info might help you find the source of the problem

Hope this helps

Thank you very much

Michael

Hi Mshparber,

If you have Fiddler trace, please send it to me at v-yamao@microsoft.com.
It would be helpful for a further investigation.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

I am having this same issue when trying to sign up for Power Automate free. I am using my business email address, but no email with verification code is coming through. There is nothing in my Junk folder. Originally I tried resending the email (with no success), but now when I try the resend I get the error "verification code could not be resent. Please try again in some time." The link to the article in previous responses is now broken. How can I trial Power Automate?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (9,851)