cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get an error message when I want to save edits in a Flow sending automated e-mails using Survey123.

Good morning, 

I get an error message when I want to save edits in a Flow sending automated e-mails using Survey123. Here is the error message: Http request failed with unhandled exception of type 'ArgumentException' and message: 'The path variable 'USERID' in the UriTemplate must be bound to a non-empty string value. Parameter name: parameters'.

My flow was working well with Survey123. Then, here are the steps leading to my issues:

-I opened the Survey123 data in ArcGIS Pro and I deleted the 2020 data.

-I started having this issue after this step.

-I hoped to fix the issue by Appending back in ArcGIS Pro the former 2020 data to the 2021 data.

-I still get the same error message when I want to save any edit to my Flow.

In the meantime, my Survey123 form is still working very well.

Is there a way I can fix this?

Thank you for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ferreiravav

5 REPLIES 5
shahulhameedc

Http request failed with unhandled exception of type 'ArgumentException' and message: 'The path variable 'USERID' in the UriTemplate must be bound to a non-empty string value. Parameter name: parameters'.

ferreiravav

The same error message appears to me when I try to save or activate any of my flows. I have been using a personal account and my active flows are still running normaly.

saurabh9392

Does anyone have a fix for this error yet ? I am trying to email when a Tweet is sent containing some keywords but am stuck at this point. Any help would be much appreciated !

ferreiravav

It's working!

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is actually working on my side as well. I changed nothing to my Flow. It probably had nothing to do with Survey123. Thank you for the comment.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,172)