cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I wanna know if I can make a flow and it will according to the specific item and assign to specific person automatically.

Hi 

I wanna know if I can make a flow and it will according to the specific item and assign to specific person automatically.

I don't need to fill in email address every time.

e.g.

item : A  assign to Joe

item : B assign to Ann

item : A & B assign to Joe & Ann

item : C assign to Charles & Robin

thank you

Natalie

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@Natalie_Shen - We would need more clarity and details on what you need. Where is your data stored? SharePoint? CDS? Excel? Some other database?

Depending on where the data is stored, there are different triggers and actions that you can choose from.

Highlighted

@PowerBack19 Thanks for your responese.

The collecting data will be stored at sharepoint and the email address of team member that are ready to assign work are list in the excel.

I make a form and let users can fill their needs into the form. All I want to do is assign work to specific team member according to the data that are collecting from forms. I try to clarify what I want , if there's anything that not clear enough please let me know , thanks for your help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (8,511)