cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pkothapudi
Frequent Visitor

I want to copy/update multiple selection field values to another field in the same list using power automate,

I want to copy/update multiple choice field values to another field in the same list using power automate, i tried using update item 

to copy multiselect (field name) to BG_multiselect(field name) but it is updating only last value it is not updating all values, please help

pkothapudi_1-1614309000591.png

pkothapudi_0-1614308966783.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@pkothapudi 

Please follow the steps here :

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Update-item-with-multiple-choice-columns/m-p/4267...

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog for nice articles: here

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@pkothapudi 

because you are adding your apply to each on the multiselect value

Mira_Ghaly_0-1614312726323.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

pkothapudi
Frequent Visitor

Thank you very much Mira, for your reply, but i want to update/copy the all the choices that is selected in Multiselect to BG_Multiselect, Please suggest which option to select 

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@pkothapudi 

Please follow the steps here :

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Update-item-with-multiple-choice-columns/m-p/4267...

View solution in original post

pkothapudi
Frequent Visitor

@Mira_Ghaly  the above option is not working for a multi choice option if am providing email(owner is the field name)

pkothapudi_0-1614414068749.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (39,053)