cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turtlets

I was testing and hit unsubscribe in the flow email, now I'm not receiving flow emails.

How do I re-subscribe??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Turtlets,

We have removed your email from the unsubscribe list.

Please try if it works now.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Turtlets,

Are you using this action to send an email? And do you unsubscribe the email by clicking the “Click here” button?

1.png

3.PNG

If yes, please provide the email address you used in the To box.

Currently, it seems that we cannot re-subscribe from our side, I will report it from my side and ask someone who is familiar with it to help it.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Correct, that is what I clicked on.  I will send you the address in the To field.

I personal messaged you my email address.

Thanks!

Hi Turtlets,

Thanks for your email.
I have reported this issue on my side.
I will keep an eye on it and once it is available, I will back to you.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Hi Turtlets,

We have removed your email from the unsubscribe list.

Please try if it works now.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Thanks, I will test!

All tested well, thanks!

Hi v-yamao-msft

I have the same problem. Could you help me removing me from the unsubscribe list, to arrive me the emails again?, please.

Thanks.

I look forward your comments.

Hi Highlighted,

If you have the same issue, please send me a private message with your email address.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Thank you a lot for your answer.
I already sent you a private message with my email address.
I look forward your comments.

Regards.
Christian Aguilar

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was doing a test setup and a user i sent an email to hit the unsubscribe button.  How can i get an email back on the list?

Thanks,
Ed

We are testing the unsubscribe option as well.  A user has unsubscribed and now is not receiving flow emails when her name is selected as an approver via a PowerApp.

I see now that unsubscribe is not a feature of flow, but is actually part of outlook.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,466)