cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

INTERMITTENT FAILS: After changing a Flow or out of nowhere

Hello. Take this feedback for what its worth. I dont' have time to explain each of the 10 Flows these errors are happening on. Bottom line: COMMON ERRORS ARE OCCURRING ACROSS ALL FLOWS FOR NO APPARENT REASON.

Examples: 

• I added some steps to a Flow 4 days ago.
  • The final test was Successful:

flowFail2.png

• ...after the Successful Test, User results failed intermittently.

flowFail1.png

• To fix the issue, I deleted and readded the same value in a step. This type of "debugging" is not conducive to production apps.
  • This type of thing seems to be happening across many Flow authors within my org. The common themes are: 
    • After making changes to a working Flow, I have to recreate the Flow for it to work again.
    • After making changes to a working Flow, I have to remove then readd a value from a step for it to work again.
    • I woke up this morning with an inbox full of "Your Flow failed" 's for no obvious reason.
    • I opened flow.microsoft.com today and was notified "You have a broken connection, click here to fix"
    • flowFail3.png
    • I click "Fix" and am taken to a screen that just spins and spins but the message doesn't come back for a while.
    • flowFail4.png
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: INTERMITTENT FAILS: After changing a Flow or out of nowhere

Hi @ericonline,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow which would run failed when you update it?

What have been update in your flow? Will the update that result in the flow couldn't run fine?

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 292 members 3,111 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: