cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LarryJaxn
Microsoft
Microsoft

IcM Create or update an Incident not connecting

I am trying to use the new IcM connector in Power User and I am having issues connecting. Calling "Get Incident" works fine.

When I call "Create or update an IcM incident" to update the one fetched, I am getting an InternalServerError. I noticed the "Service request ID is empty, if that matters. 

5 REPLIES 5
audi
Microsoft
Microsoft

I'm also getting InternalServerError messages and am uncertain of how to resolve this. Other actions work fine but this one seems to fail.

Make sure you create a IcM connector using the new public key

We have several connectors defined that all have the two public keys listed on the wiki attached to them. Is there any better way to investigate this besides throwing random parameters into the connector and seeing if any of them work?

I believe you need the one for MSPowerUser not the other's provided on the IcM pages.  I am not sure I should attach it here, but email me and I will get it to you.  

Singh00in
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi all , 

I am facing same issue with Create or update an IcM incident connector (Server Error 500 , where Get Incident connector is working fine ,

My use case is i am trying to update some of the custom field based on the IncidentID, I used Get Incident details connector and fetched mandatory fields  and trying to update summary field with PowerApps Text input which i have stored in Variable 

for your information , I have register it with my ICM service with given public key ,

below is Raw output I am getting , I will highly appreciate, if someone will help me on it 

{
    "statusCode"500,
    "headers": {
        "Request-Context""appId=cid-v1:3e1fb8b4-295c-4438-a2b8-c64ba3844f3d",
        "X-Content-Type-Options""nosniff",
        "x-ms-apihub-cached-response""true",
        "Date""Thu, 22 Apr 2021 19:24:18 GMT",
        "Content-Length""0"
    }
}

thx

Yashpal Singh

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (20,855)