cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Identifying what Flow rules are running on tenancy

I demonstrated a Flow rule to someone a while back to show them how to create a Twitter digest to an inbox.  I did it with my account but I don't actually want the digest.  I can't figure out where I created the rule.  It's not in My Flows and the email doesn't hint at the Flows origin (just from me, to me).  I know Flows exist in multiple contexts, including groups and sites so I'm guessing it's hiding somewhere.  I have checked the Flow admin center and there is only one unrelated rule I created for a form. Is there somewhere else that can create a digest/rule that won't show in the Flow admin center?  If so, can they be identified centrally?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Barrie,

My understanding is that you have a flow to create a Twitter digest to an Email inbox, while now you are trying to find it and delete it from Flow.

How many environments do you have?

Please check the environment in which you have created the flow to find it.

In each environment, you can click “My flows” to find flows under “My flows” or “Team flows”.

Hope this could be a reference for you.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,590)