Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charline74
Helper III
Helper III

If condition with microsoft forms question

Hello,

I wanted to know if it was possible to set up if conditions depending on the answer chosen to a question in a form.

Example : if the respondent chose such answer to this question he gets this file, if he chose another answer he gets a file but different.

I don't know if this is clear. Do not hesitate to ask me questions for more precision.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey Mate, 

You can use a condition -

CFernandes_0-1634567787040.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@Charline74 Yes you can setup condition based on choices and picked that files if condition matches.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

Charline74
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @Hardesh15

Can you show me how to do this please, I don't really know how to fill in the action condition

CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey Mate, 

You can use a condition -

CFernandes_0-1634567787040.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,745)