cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisKaye
Level: Powered On

Import / Export Controls: Request to Azure Resource Manager failed with error

I have created a simple flow that will create a Contact in my O365 Outlook Contacts folder when a item is added to a SharePoint list (company contacts list).   The flow runs fine.  I then Export as a zip package so that my colleagues can import and use the flow.  When they import the flow using the "Create as New" they get the following error

Request to Azure Resource Manager failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"ResourceGroupNotFound","message":"Resource group 'A3797D674F2446859D2092F7DE92A650-5D8BD757B5CA44F69FB00ED6917812E3' could not be found."}}'.

Has anyone else come across this?  I raised a support ticket with Microsoft but they said they do not support "custom templates".

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Import / Export Controls: Request to Azure Resource Manager failed with error

Hi ChrisKaye,

I assume that in the action “Office 365 – Create Contact”, you have specified a value for the “Manager” filed.

3.PNG

Could you export then import the flow with your connections without issues?

When your colleagues import the flow’s Zip package, did they change the connections to their own?

If yes, please make sure your colleagues have filled the information for Manager in Azure Active Directory on their side.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
emeneses
Level: Powered On

Re: Import / Export Controls: Request to Azure Resource Manager failed with error

I had the same issue and I created a simple flow with the user that has the problems and then I did the importation.

Good Luck!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,806)