cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
na12063
Frequent Visitor

Import Images from local folder to shared folder daily - IS THERE A WAY??

I was trying to see if I can set up a flow to run daily to import images from my local folder to a shared folder but was not able to find a way. If anyone has any idea how this approach can be done please let me know! 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
na12063
Frequent Visitor

Hi, 

I was able to figure it out, had to install Local Gateway. Here I attached two picture for anyone who will need similar approach with flows copying local files from one folder to another.  

File System ConnectionFile System ConnectionFile System Copy FileFile System Copy File

Thank you

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Gristy
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi,

You can use trigger - recurrance and set your frequency.

Then search "File System" for all the actions relevant to accessing local file system.

You will need a Power BI Date Gateway installed which you can do under the "Gateways" on the left of flow.

na12063
Frequent Visitor

Hi Gristy,
I have tried with File System but is not showing folders that has images! Which action would you recommend to use for finding images within local folder and have you done anything similar in the past?
Please let me know your comments.
Regards
na12063
Frequent Visitor

Hi, 

I was able to figure it out, had to install Local Gateway. Here I attached two picture for anyone who will need similar approach with flows copying local files from one folder to another.  

File System ConnectionFile System ConnectionFile System Copy FileFile System Copy File

Thank you

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (76,288)