cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Import export flow with variable folder

I have a flow that will work perfectly that runs when a new message that has a certain expression in the subject (varNameProject) and has attachments, saves the attachments in a folder onedrive for business of the respective project.

The flow is going very well in my account. Now I need to share this flow model with other users (very basic it skills) of the company so that it works in their accounts and on their OneDrive.

The variable is the expression that comes in the subject email, which will also be the folder that will be created ...

How can I do this?

Capturar.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Re: Import export flow with variable folder

Hi @skindu 

To get this to work with the users storing in their OneDrive, you will have to export the flow and have them import it with their account because a connection to their OneDrive must be created. If that's not possible, you can create a general folder in OneDrive that you can share with everybody. Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Fausto Capellan, Jr
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Did my response help? Please give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Import export flow with variable folder

Hello faustocapellanj!

Regarding the question of exporting and importing there will be no problem, they will be taught how to do it and there will be no problem.

It is possible to implement some way of causing a question to arise in the import process to define the Process Number (this will be the variable) of the flow that would be mandatory, then he passed that process number to the variable variableNProcess.

Another question, I intend that the flow is only executed when you receive messages from email addresses whose domain is not the same as the owner of the flow ... I have already researched and found nothing similar ...

Attached image in English to facilitate help-me ....

Sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian 🙂

Imagem2.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (4,597)