cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Divyesh_Kotadia

Import flow template zip programmatically

Hi Team,

I have come across a wonderfull feature of export/import flow templates. However, I could not find ways to programmatically import template zip file. 

Basically, I have Sharepoint Add-in and thgouh that I want to import flow template when a user adds an app from app store.

Please guide...thank you...

3 REPLIES 3
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Divyesh_Kotadia,

Do you want to import a template zip file into Microsoft Flow programmatically?

I have no idea to import a template zip file into Microsoft Flow programmatically. I afraid that there is no way to import a template zip file into Microsoft Flow programmatically currently in Microsoft Flow.

Currently, we could only import/export flow template zip file manually, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

More details about exporting or importing flows across environments with packaging manually, please check the following article:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/import-export-bap-packages/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Katli
Regular Visitor

Hi, you who may have just stumbled upon this thread as I did,

please vote for this item, which I believe is the only one pertaining to this particular issue in the user voice forum. 

This is, what I believe to be, an obvious requirement necessary for proper provisioning of any interactive modern site.

Thank you for your reply. 

Yes, I would like to create/ migrate flow programmatically to automate provisioning.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,041)