cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Philip_D
Frequent Visitor

Importing a solution (.zip file)

Hi

Very new to Power Automate, and first post here....

I worked with an external consultant on building the start of the flow we are wanting to create.  This was created in the Microsoft demo environment.  The solution has been exported from that environment.  I am attempting to import into our own environment (Solutions - Import), pick up the .zip file.  After attempting to load, I receive an error message, the main gist of which, is that the attachment size is too big.  The file size is 50.3MB, which does not seem at all unreasonable. 

If anyone is able to provide any helpful advice, that would be greatly appreciated.

Philip_D_0-1611135283858.png

Thanks very much

Philip

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Philip_D
Frequent Visitor

It turns out max size solution you can import is 29MB.  Managed to trim down and import the solution.  Does seem like a low max size.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Philip_D
Frequent Visitor

It turns out max size solution you can import is 29MB.  Managed to trim down and import the solution.  Does seem like a low max size.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (39,700)