cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unknown123
Helper II
Helper II

Improve Performance of the Flow

Hey guys, I wanted to know some common steps by which I can improve performance while creating flows.

Some, more things I want to talk about. Like currently I have flow in which I have some mock apis. Currently the flow takes 8-12 seconds for a single file.

After this, I added some more actions to log information of some flows in the database. Now the flow run is of 16-18 seconds. I also have to add error/exception handing, so this might take more time. So, what are some ways I can improve on?

I might have more than 5000 files in a single day to pass in the flow. So, what would be the best approach. Add 10 files at a time. So that flow runs 10 times. Or in the same flow only, add 100 files so that inside 1 flow only all the 100 files processing is done?

Is there any limit like only limited number of flow runs can happen in 1 hour??

2 REPLIES 2
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

What kind of license are you using? There are different speed restrictions based on your license.

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

Oh Okay. Currently I am using a trial license, E3 or E5 something. But that is just for Prototype(POC), during development will be using a purchased license.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,224)