Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BQC Helper I
Helper I

Inconsistency flow

Hello,

I have developed a flow which enables the user to filling out a form with attaching files through powerapps which then are submitted to sharepoint and emailed to an user.

It works fine! Although I have an issue, which only occurs sometimes. At some point the flow just stops working, meaning it won't send emails anymore. 

And then after some time, a few hours or sometimes a day, it's working again.

In the test environment it's all green lights, showing that all flows are executed successfully.

Does anyone else experience this inconsistency and know how to fix it?

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Inconsistency flow

Hey @BQC 

On what flow plan are you? Can you share details on this inconsistency? There are certain limitations on certain plans for these actions and runtime in flow. You might want to check and confirm that as well. More details here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085130&clcid=0x409%20

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

BQC Helper I
Helper I

Hello @yashag2255 

Thanks for your answer.

my plan only states powerapps for office 365.

But i haven't experienced it in the last 3-4 days, with heavy testing. Why? I can't tell you, but I will inform if I experience it again. 

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @BQC 

I see. At times there might be some server issues or slowdowns from either SharePoint or Flow that might not trigger it as expected (generally there is not such an issue from Flow). Or maybe if the flow has reached the quota at that instance it might slowdown or take some time refresh and reset that value. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,992)