cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Inserting filtered table in attachments helps!

Hi, I have this problem, I have filtered a file in the cloud (Excel), and I need that the filtering be saved as an Excel file, and attach to the mail and send it to an X address, and I can't get it.

Thank you.Captura de pantalla de 2020-03-27 21-50-56.png

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @maxiq_2k 

You can't create the excel file using Power Automate. What you could do is use the insert rows excel connector to insert the filtered rows into another existing file. The use the Get File Content to get the content and send as attachment via mail.

Have a look at this post

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Create-Excel-file-through-flow-with-data-...

Another option is after the Excel action Filter step collect the results in a select action step , convert to HTML table.

Please see below.

image.png

The second option I haven't personally tried yet from excel filter results. This might work as well.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (6,935)