cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharper14

Insightly "List Leads" step limitation

I am using the power automate platform to build a flow that checks if a user is not currently a lead in Insightly before adding that lead into Insightly. However if the lead does exist within Insightly I want that lead to be updated. 

When running my flow I noticed that the first 50 or so records were updated correctly, but then it got to a point where the "Get Leads"  step would no longer pull out the entire list of leads, which leads to duplicate leads being inserted into my Insightly account. 

I am calling the "List Leads" step with each iteration.

Is there a limit on how many leads can be retrieved using "List Leads" and is there anyway around this issue?

Thanks,

Sam

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,903)