cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Integrating flows with Apps

I've been trying to create a flow that allows an employee to send out their weekly timesheet by the end of the week, I have already created the approval flows which is that once an entry has been created it would be sent to their manager to view and approve and once that manager has done so then another email is sent out for another approval from another manager this goes on for two more rounds (respectively their timesheet will be viewed and approved by 4 managers).

As of now what I what the flow does is whenever an entry has been added (it's not even the full week entry just one day) it automatically sends out an approval email. As you can see in the image (Image 1) this how the share point list looks like meaning they would be in and out of the app to add a new entry for each day, so after submitting for one day I don't want it to automatically send out an approval email until all days have been filled and the employee is satisfied and they can click on the button to send out their timesheet which would be located at the end of the screen.

Screenshot (113).png

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @SandraAkujobi 

I think you should not trigger your flow on item change rather start it form the power app button click. this way once user complete their time-sheet they can confirm and submit time-sheet and you can start the approval flow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (11,457)