cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BLancaster
Regular Visitor

Interview Scheduling?

I'm sure there's a way to use Flow to fix it, but I can't quite figure out how.

Here's my problem:

A member of our team sets up zoom interviews for hiring managers and external candidates, and it can be a hassle.  Ideally, a workflow would look like this:

> Coordinator asks Hiring Manager for suggested times to interview candidates, by form

> Hiring Manager selects times that they are free

> These times get automatically sent to candidates to choose from

> Once a candidate selects a time, no other candidate can choose that time

> Both the candidate and hiring manager recieve a calendar invite automatically, with the hiring manager's zoom link in both

> Corrdinator is notified that the interview has been scheduled

Any thoughts?

1 REPLY 1

@BLancaster 

This one sounds like a fun challenge.  Though, I don't see an immediate connector for Zoom in Flow.  What's your comfort level on API's and stuff?  Are you into PowerApps at all?  This feels like a good way to use a portal, too.  But you build the scope and let me know what you're comfortable with, and we'll go from there.

Oh, and I should also ask if you're using Outlook to manage your calendar.  And Teams?  If you're using Teams, that might be a fun way to build in something, as well.

-Ed-

If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,989)