cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

InvokerConnectionOverrideFailed shared_sql on mobile devices only

I'm having an issue with one of my flows connected to a powerapp.

It was working without an issue 2 days ago but is now erroring. The flow is triggered after a barcode is scanned and is passing through to the flow its own value.

The error that I'm getting is the below:

InvokerConnectionOverrideFailed, Failed to parse invoker connections from trigger 'manual' outputs. Exception: Could not find any valid connection for connection reference name 'shared_sql' in APIM tokens header.

I have removed and re-added the flow from the powerapp and also removed the trigger from the flow and re-added it, added the flow back to the powerapp again and this didn't solve the issue either.

I haven't made an changes to the SQL connection either.

Any help would be much appreciated

Edit: Its important to note that this is only happening when running the app on mobile devices, when running on desktops the error does not occur and the app runs as expected.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened a support ticket with Microsoft to sort this and it took us all weekend but we've got it fixed.

The fix was to remove all of the flow connections, even the ones that were working, and then re-add them all again. It must force the app to re-establish the connection correctly as it worked and my app is functioning as expected, thank you Chuks at Microsoft for all the help!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened a support ticket with Microsoft to sort this and it took us all weekend but we've got it fixed.

The fix was to remove all of the flow connections, even the ones that were working, and then re-add them all again. It must force the app to re-establish the connection correctly as it worked and my app is functioning as expected, thank you Chuks at Microsoft for all the help!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,829)