Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaylou
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

Is FLOW down?

I am getting an internal server error

The tracking Id is '47d8b2f1-794f-409b-a163-6ad529745938'.

Whats going on FLOW Team???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GabrielStJohn
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey, @jaylou!

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Flow Community! We aware of this issue and we apologize if there has been any inconvenience. Please check the Flow Support site for further information:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

Thank you for being a member of the Microsoft Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Microsoft Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
kbennett

Getting error "Authentication Failed"

jcanguyen

I am having the same issue and error as well. It was wokring earlier today (Around 1 EST) and after 3 EST I was getting these errors. 

Matt82
Regular Visitor

Getting the same issue

PhilD
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Same here, Eastern USA.

Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is 'e58105a1-2c0e-4144-8d3f-17adc33f2f7e'.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received an error message and now when I try to open Flow I get the following message:

flowmessage.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am experiencing the exact same behavior. First, the error and then the login screen saying your org does not allow use.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm receiving the same error.

IamJ
Regular Visitor

Looks like it is down.  I am getting a similar error message regarding authentication.

And there isn't anything noted in the health center yet. Same symptoms. This is the second time since I started testing that flow has stopped working. What do you bet it will eventually be 'A recent update has caused a problem where...'

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am getting the authorization error as well on Flow.

GabrielStJohn
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey, @jaylou!

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Flow Community! We aware of this issue and we apologize if there has been any inconvenience. Please check the Flow Support site for further information:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

Thank you for being a member of the Microsoft Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Microsoft Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

i am getting the same error Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is 'b335e949-89e5-4fcb-852a-7ee'.

Getting the same errors mentioned above. Do we know what the issue is and also when this will be fixed?

Thanks,

suma

Why is this thread marked solved? I am still having issues accessing my flows.

Thanks,

suma

HI Gabriel, I see the Admin is back, but I am trying to test a very complex FLOW and it is taking over 10 minutes to send the alerts... What's up with that?? It is very difficult to test when I have to wait 10 minutes before I can go to the next step. There are 4 steps in my FLOW based on activity of an SPO list. Are you still having issues? FLOW is still very flaky. It keeps getting better, but I can't wait till you guys get it 100% Thanks, Joe

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Users online (3,296)