cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kharina
Helper V
Helper V

Is it possible to create a that will copy a row item from SharePoint Lis1 to SharePoint List2

Dear Power Automate Community and Admins, 

I have 2 SharePoint Lists: SP1 and SP2. 

kharina_0-1608520068973.png

and

kharina_1-1608520083628.png

How can I automatically update the columns in SP2 whenever the status from SP1 is changed?
The Column that I want to update in SP2 depends on the choice of size in my SP1 and also the Quantity in my SP1 ( this quantity comes from my powerapps app).

Can this be done via flow? 

Thank You and Kind Regards,

Kharina

2 REPLIES 2
leyburn19
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

The easiest way is to use on modify or new record SP trigger.  If the status is is equal to some thing then do the create new record action.  

Big Warning. 

1. if you modify the main record more times and the status is the same it will also create a new record

2. If you do something in this flow that changes the main record as well but does not change the status you will end up with perpetual running loop

Thank you for your reply @leyburn19 ,

This is the reason why I opened a topic here. I hope to get a solution that will not give me another problem because I can't get my flow to work.

I really hope to get someone who can be patient with me on this because I'm trying for weeks already but kept on failing 😞

Thank you,

Kharina

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,939)