cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hrafnkel11

Is it possible to move entire downstream flow into new conditional?

Hi - I have a fairly long-winded SharePoint List approval process in Power Automate that we have discovered re-activates if users approve items directly on the SharePoint List. In an effort to mitigate this, I want to add a conditional to only activate the flow if the Content Approval Status <> Approved.

My question is: Is there any way for me to move my entire downstream flow inside this new conditional or will I have to rebuild it all? Really hoping it's the former, as this flow was fairly tedious to build. Thanks!

hrafnkel11_0-1668027350651.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hrafnkel11

I was able to figure this one out myself using drag and drop. Apparently since most of the flow was already in a container, I was able to move everything over in two clicks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hrafnkel11

I was able to figure this one out myself using drag and drop. Apparently since most of the flow was already in a container, I was able to move everything over in two clicks!

_Ken
Advocate II
Advocate II

Sometimes instead of moving everything into the 'Yes' branch, it's easier and more reader friendly to just Terminate flow in the 'No' branch and leave other actions below the Condition.

_Ken_0-1668049089804.png

I had no idea this was possible to do. Thanks so much, Ken!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,099)