cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

Is the Flow service down?

I can't access any of my flows or Team flows. Neither can my colleague. We're based in London. 

MultipleErrorsOccurred

Multiple errors occurred: 'InternalServerError,InternalServerError,InternalServerError,InternalServerError,InternalServerError,InternalServerError,InternalServerError,InternalServerError,InternalServerError,InternalServerError,InternalServerError'. Please see details.

Anyone else affecteflow-down.PNG

Anyone else affected?

Thanks,

Ciprian

64 REPLIES 64
Frequent Visitor

Are all your connections working fine too?

I can't save the changes because my trigger is from an SFTP Server Connection and it doesn't work.

So disgusting.

Flows are working now, but unfortunately I had to re-trigger those that were triggered before the issue, since they were stuck at email approval step and did not automatically proceed after the fix.

i had a couple of connections that had to be refreshed/relogged, but after that everything seems to have worked

Regular Visitor

It's working again.
I've done some workaround and tested it.

Seems everything is working fine in EMEA server.

Frequent Visitor

It's working! 

Thank you 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,872)