cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoupalM
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Is there a way to disable the super annoying suggestions popup in Flow?

I keep respond "Do not display anymore" but it keeps popup. Is there a way to disable this?

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @CoupalM what browser are you using? I have only seen this once when I have been using Chrome, and after clearing my cache things started to behave again. Just keep in mind that if you're using different accounts then it will be assumed that you are a new user and all of the tips will appear again.

Hedgehog797

I have this exact complaint on desktop power automate, not within browser. I believe this is the same issue CoupalM  has.

*While editing* the process as soon as there is an error (most commonly if/end mismatch), the program interrupts and opens a popup on the bottom half of the screen, and every further edit you make without fixing it reopens the same error popup.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,855)