cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blqnk39
Frequent Visitor

Is there a way to insert a row into different tables based on form responses?

Hi all,

Just out of curiosity, is there a way for us to insert new row into different tables in excel file based on the responses we receive from Ms Forms?

For example, response #1 orders Product A whereas response #2 orders Product B. Based on these responses, is there a way to insert these two new orders into Product A table and Product B table?

Thanks,

Blqnk39

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Blqnk39  In Such cases use switch action if you have more choices..

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@Blqnk39 Yes you can do this. In your flow use condition and then if condition match add data in your excel sheet table.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

Hi Hardesh,

This suggestion above works for let's say two products (Product A and B).

What if I have more than 2, from Product A to E, does that mean I have to use condition and branch out into a big big flow?

@Blqnk39  In Such cases use switch action if you have more choices..

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,333)