cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mgodby
Post Patron
Post Patron

Is there any way to extract data from a teams url?

Hello. This is the url of my teams meeting:

teamsmeetingurl'.png

I'm trying to extract the values underlined. Is there any way in power automate to do this? Is there a way to, for example, have the Flow recognize a pattern so it looks for something that begins with 19:meeting and ends with .v2 or something of the sort. 

Just trying to confirm if this is possible on Power Automate or if I'll have to extract these another way. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@Mgodby 

There are string functions available in power automate to help you achieve this scenario.

You can use the indexof function to get the starting index of the appearance of the value 19: in the text and the same for .v2.

Once you have the values you can use the substring function to extract the required text from the complete string.

For more information related to string functions, please check the documentation - Reference guide for functions in expressions - Azure Logic Apps | Microsoft Docs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up and mark solution as resolved

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,468)