Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krfajar
Helper IV
Helper IV

Issue: Edit item from get item previous in different list

Hi,

I have issue. I am have flow, with used two SharePoint List different.

List 1 used for requestor, list 2 used for approval.

Scenario: 

1. Requestor add item in list 1, after completing the add item the send email notification to requestor if item has been sent to approver

2. Approver 1 receive a notification email if a request has been sent for checking and approval. Approver 1 edit item and to do approve/reject on drop down field:

Approve/Reject fieldApprove/Reject field

and then approver 1 Assign To person next approver 2

Asisgn To fieldAsisgn To field

After approver 1 to be approved on that item, approver 2 receive a notification email, approver 2 edit item again, and then to do choose approver/reject field and choose Asisgn To person next approver 3. And so on, up to 5 approver stage.

Please check my flow:

my flow: approver 1my flow: approver 1

But what confused me with my flow is when Approver 1 was approved and the next approver was Approver 2. Before Approver 2 choose the approve/reject option, the current condition was automatically approved before Approver 2 choose approve/reject option.

My flow with condition Approver 2:

Condition 2: for approver 2Condition 2: for approver 2

The condition that I want for condition approver 2:

my flow I get data from the previous item when it has been approved from approver 1 not from get item from list 1, is it like that?

So? How what is the best suggestion for making flow for condition 2 for approval flow in approver 2?

Thanks for advice..

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @krfajar,

Could you please add a Compose action before the Approver 2 choose the approve/reject option, to input the approve/reject into the compose action? You can check the approve/reject field whether changed after approver 1 approved.

Otherwise, you can screenshot only Condition 2 to make the picture clearer. I can only see the general structure of the Flow but not the details. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (1,164)