cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsb81
Frequent Visitor

Issue connecting to Adobe Sign

Hi,

I was able to authenticate with Adobe Sign from Flow and even built a flow with SharePoint list and Adobe Sign.

For some reason the connection stopped working and not sure what was the cause.

As shown below I'm able to login to Adobe Sign but a Access Token does not get generated?

Any ideas how to fix this please.

Issue_Adobe_Sign_Permissions.PNG

Thanks

Jag

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @jsb81 , 

I faced the exact same issue. Here is how I solved it: 

Log out of Adobe Sign from the browser. Log out of flow. Close the browser. Start a new session. Login to flow and set the connection. It should work (Don't login to Adobe Sign at first), 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @jsb81 , 

I faced the exact same issue. Here is how I solved it: 

Log out of Adobe Sign from the browser. Log out of flow. Close the browser. Start a new session. Login to flow and set the connection. It should work (Don't login to Adobe Sign at first), 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

I am having this issue as well.  I've logged in, out, rebooted.... when it pops up to enter the Adobe Sign sign-on info, it stays there for about 2 seconds and then acts like I've hit enter before I can even finish typing the information!  Then it comes back with the error. 

Yes I have the same issue with the oAuth with Flows.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,904)