cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsb81
Frequent Visitor

Issue connecting to Adobe Sign

Hi,

I was able to authenticate with Adobe Sign from Flow and even built a flow with SharePoint list and Adobe Sign.

For some reason the connection stopped working and not sure what was the cause.

As shown below I'm able to login to Adobe Sign but a Access Token does not get generated?

Any ideas how to fix this please.

Issue_Adobe_Sign_Permissions.PNG

Thanks

Jag

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @jsb81 , 

I faced the exact same issue. Here is how I solved it: 

Log out of Adobe Sign from the browser. Log out of flow. Close the browser. Start a new session. Login to flow and set the connection. It should work (Don't login to Adobe Sign at first), 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @jsb81 , 

I faced the exact same issue. Here is how I solved it: 

Log out of Adobe Sign from the browser. Log out of flow. Close the browser. Start a new session. Login to flow and set the connection. It should work (Don't login to Adobe Sign at first), 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

I am having this issue as well.  I've logged in, out, rebooted.... when it pops up to enter the Adobe Sign sign-on info, it stays there for about 2 seconds and then acts like I've hit enter before I can even finish typing the information!  Then it comes back with the error. 

Yes I have the same issue with the oAuth with Flows.

rjones2022
Regular Visitor

I don't have any errors, that I see, but I add the adobe sign step and login and it pops open a browser tab and logs into the adobe sign account. The Automate step just sits and says "creating". How do i get more info on where the issue is? I've cleared the browser, restarted. No luck. 

update: Actually, when the pop up tab is closed Power automate errors out "

Failed with error: 'You closed the sign-in window before completing sign-in.'. Please sign in again."
So evidently power automate is waiting on something but not being successful. 

Update: I think the adobe account is not the correct version. Even though I signed up for the enterprise trial. I'll have to confirm. The error changed to "I don't have the correct version". What a pain. 

The adobe sign enterprise trial will not work with power automate. You need to get an Adobe Sign developer account. It works and will put "Demo Use Only" on the emailed items. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Users online (2,369)