cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Issue importing a new version of a solution

I'm using Power Automate to run multiple flows and have setup my system as follows;

All my flows are stored in one solution. I then have two environments, a pre-production and a production environment. I make changes to the flows in pre-production, then export the solution, and import it back into the Production environment.

When I import the solution I select the "Maintain Customizations" option. In the past this has worked fine, but today when I do this the solution version increases from 1.4 to 1.5, but the flows inside the solution in production don't update.

I understand that If I select Overwrite Customizations when importing that I will have to re-select the connections for each component in each flow which I don't want to do. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I tried updating the solution and maintaining customizations when importing the solution but that also still didn't work. I need to find a solution soon otherwise It will be impossible to manually turn back on all the connectors for 50+ flows

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,475)