cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RenePR

Issue to extract contents types to excel from document sharepoint library

I'm starting in power Automate and consulting several articles on the internet, I got a flow that allowed me to extract the contents of documents in the document sharepoint library and send it to the excel onedrive list.
However, the flow stopped working, when reanalyzing it, the data contained in the document library no longer appear for inclusion in the addition of a row into the excel table.

In the following image of the document sharepoint library with the columns, which I want to extract the data to the excel list.

RenePR_4-1625284835512.png

The power automate flow copied the data from each column, from a file just inserted into the document sharepoint library and sent them to an excel list, following image.

RenePR_3-1625284746321.png

Fluxo pour automate

RenePR_0-1625284026685.png

when I try to reconcile the data from the columns of the document sharepoint library I don't see the columns anymore.

RenePR_2-1625284267437.png

I've done the flow countless times, it doesn't show an error, however, the column data can no longer be retrieved to be transferred to excel. Has anyone been through this problem and could you give me a help to solve this please. thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
kaitogoto
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, so I am assuming the dynamic contents containing the column data was available for the "Filter array" action but not for the "Condition" action?

If this is the case, it could be due to the delay for the "List rows present in a table" action.

Details about this can be found here: Excel Online (Business) - Connectors | Microsoft Docs

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,061)