cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Issue with flows hanging/slow

I have a set of flows in a Solution. There is a master that gets some external data, loops over that data and runs child flows based on that data.

My child flows seem to hang and a certain point, and then finish eventually (Note that this is happening with larger datasets/file sizes, greater than 12 MB). Example:

flow hang.png

With the Try scope open:

hung flow open.png

You will notice that it says it has run for 8 minutes, and all the actions in the Try scope are done, but it has not moved on. This run did in fact, finish, but it took 28 minutes to do so.

This is an image from the Master that runs the child flows:

master flow.png

I am running two child flows in parallel, usually only one of them hangs. The Child flows are getting data from an external source via paged HTTP, converting to a CSV table and saving that to SharePoint as a new CSV file. The file size, as mentioned above is around 17 MB.

I am using a free license and a trail for the premium actions. This was primarily a POC that we are moving forward on, and we were about to purchase licenses when we came across this issue. Any suggestions?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,102)