cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JHL1
Frequent Visitor

Iterate repetitively through group of people

Hi everybody,

I have the following challenge I expect can be solved, but I unfortunately cannot find any similar use cases to point me into a direction to get started:

I have a static group of people (Admins) that share a shared mailbox. Their job is to pick up the emails coming in and work them off one after another. 

What I want to do is that when an email arrives, I want to assign the mail to a one after another to the users in the Admin group. So I would loop repetitively through the users assigning them the mails automatically.

Any ideas how to achieve this?

Thank you for your help in advance!

JHL     

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @JHL1, have a look at this

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @JHL1 ,

Not exactly your use case but something similar - https://youtu.be/WT08hJ1zDyw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

JHL1
Frequent Visitor

Hi @RezaDorrani ,

first off: Thanks for responding to me so fast and pointing me towards the right direction. BTW I am a big fan of your videos and find it incredible that you still find the time to respond to small challenges as mine on here👍👍.

However, my challenge is not getting the group of people. My challenge is to iterate repetitively through the user group.

So let's say I have 5 users in the referred to Admin-group. E-mail comes in and I then want to assign these 5 people one after another to the incoming emails. Once I have reached the last person of the list(5) start over at 1.

I think I need to put the (static) users into an array and there assign them a dynamic number that changes once the flow is done. So add +1 after the flow is done. But how to get back to 1? 

So there lies my challenge

There has to be a way I am just not seeing it.

Thank you and best regards

JHL

VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @JHL1, have a look at this

View solution in original post

JHL1
Frequent Visitor

Hi @VictorIvanidze,

that is concisely what I needed to get on track.

Thank you so much for the heads up! Round Robin had not been a term I was familiar with. But know it is indeed.👍👍🙏🙏🙏

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (54,294)