cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yashp1196
Frequent Visitor

Keep same format as Multiple lines of text (SharePoint) in send email to (v2)

I want to keep same format as Multiple lines of text (SharePoint) in send email to (v2).

I have tried the below following, but not getting the desire output.

1. encodeUriComponent(outputs('Compose_6')) 
2. replace(outputs('Compose_7'),'%0A','<br>')
3. decodeUriComponent(outputs('Compose_8'))
------------------------
Also, I went to the SharePoint list setting and changed it to Enhanced rich text (Rich text with pictures, tables, and hyperlinks)
-------------------
Getting output
Table/Stored Procedure          Type       Content Type             Operation                      Total Numbers of Records     
----------------------          ----       ------------             ---------                      ------------------------     
kp_cframe_params_defn           table      Application Content      select                         226                          
kp_cframe_frice_defn            table      Application Content      select                         102                          
dual                            table      None                     select                         87                           
all_tab_cols                    table      None                     select                         86                           

----------------
This is what I need
Table/Stored Procedure          Type        Content Type                Operation                 Total Numbers of Records     
----------------------                ----          ------------                    ---------                   ------------------------     
kp_cframe_params_defn         table        Application Content      select                         226                          
kp_cframe_frice_defn              table        Application Content      select                         102                          
dual                                         table        None                             select                         87                           
all_tab_cols                              table        None                             select                         86 

Does anyone have an idea?
2 REPLIES 2
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@yashp1196 

Are you using a create html table action to create the table?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
yashp1196
Frequent Visitor

No, I am not.  it is difficult because the following is in one single multiple-line text cell. 

Table/Stored Procedure          Type        Content Type                Operation                 Total Numbers of Records     
----------------------                ----          ------------                    ---------                   ------------------------     
kp_cframe_params_defn         table        Application Content      select                         226                          
kp_cframe_frice_defn              table        Application Content      select                         102                          
dual                                         table        None                             select                         87                           
all_tab_cols                              table        None                             select                         86 

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,764)