cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yashp1196
Frequent Visitor

Keep same format as Multiple lines of text (SharePoint) in send email to (v2)

I want to keep same format as Multiple lines of text (SharePoint) in send email to (v2).

I have tried the below following, but not getting the desire output.

1. encodeUriComponent(outputs('Compose_6')) 
2. replace(outputs('Compose_7'),'%0A','<br>')
3. decodeUriComponent(outputs('Compose_8'))
------------------------
Also, I went to the SharePoint list setting and changed it to Enhanced rich text (Rich text with pictures, tables, and hyperlinks)
-------------------
Getting output
Table/Stored Procedure          Type       Content Type             Operation                      Total Numbers of Records     
----------------------          ----       ------------             ---------                      ------------------------     
kp_cframe_params_defn           table      Application Content      select                         226                          
kp_cframe_frice_defn            table      Application Content      select                         102                          
dual                            table      None                     select                         87                           
all_tab_cols                    table      None                     select                         86                           

----------------
This is what I need
Table/Stored Procedure          Type        Content Type                Operation                 Total Numbers of Records     
----------------------                ----          ------------                    ---------                   ------------------------     
kp_cframe_params_defn         table        Application Content      select                         226                          
kp_cframe_frice_defn              table        Application Content      select                         102                          
dual                                         table        None                             select                         87                           
all_tab_cols                              table        None                             select                         86 

Does anyone have an idea?
2 REPLIES 2
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@yashp1196 

Are you using a create html table action to create the table?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
yashp1196
Frequent Visitor

No, I am not.  it is difficult because the following is in one single multiple-line text cell. 

Table/Stored Procedure          Type        Content Type                Operation                 Total Numbers of Records     
----------------------                ----          ------------                    ---------                   ------------------------     
kp_cframe_params_defn         table        Application Content      select                         226                          
kp_cframe_frice_defn              table        Application Content      select                         102                          
dual                                         table        None                             select                         87                           
all_tab_cols                              table        None                             select                         86 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,961)