cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Leave Request Flow

hello 

i have two list in sharepoint site and i want make vacation request to my employee 12.JPG13.JPG

i make flow to count betwween two dates and exsept friday and saturday dont count this two days in request 

and this is photo about my flow please any one tell me why this message appear to me 

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.jpg11.JPGplease any one help me for this flow 

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mohamed,

I have made a test on my side and the issue is confirmed on my side.

When a flow with trigger "When an item is created or modified" and action "Update item" of sharepoint connector, even if the trigger and action are operate on different list, the Flow Checker would pop up to prevent saving the flow:

Capture.PNG 

I would post this issue to my product team and if the problem is solved, I would reply here.

As an alternative way, please modify the trigger in your flow to "When an item is created".

And I have analysised your flow, there are two problems here:

1. You could add two conditions to check if the it's Friday or Saturday.

Capture.PNG 

2. The expression in the Days column in "Update item" action should as below:

sub(items('Apply_to_each_2')?['Days'],int(outputs('Compose_4')))

Capture.PNG 

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (30,740)