cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

License for a flow using HTTP, when the flow is triggered by PowerApp

Hi,

I have a PowerApp, which are working within the limits of my organisations O365 license. This PowerApp is triggering a flow which uses a premium connector (HTTP). Which license would be needed?

Will all users need a PowerApp or PowerAutomate license, or is it only the author of the flow that needs a PowerAutomate license? 

Scenario 1:

PowerApp trigger Flow, which run a HTTP action.

Scenario 2:

PowerApp trigger Flow1 which saves a file in OneDrive.

Flow2 is triggered by a new file in OneDrive folder. The action is to send a HTTP request and delete the file in OneDrive.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Re: License for a flow using HTTP, when the flow is triggered by PowerApp

@DanWulff 

When Power App triggers a flow all the users running the Power App will require the premium license for the http action

If the flow is triggered automatically (and not from Power App) - in that case the account owner for the flow would need the premium license.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@DanWulff 

When Power App triggers a flow all the users running the Power App will require the premium license for the http action

If the flow is triggered automatically (and not from Power App) - in that case the account owner for the flow would need the premium license.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@RezaDorrani Great.

So that means I would only need one power automate license if I create the scenario 2 setup.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,541)