cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The_Lady_Jane

Licenses and trigger checking frequency

Good day, 

I apologize if I am way off base here. I am working on a flow for use in a real time simulation to be used in a training. The flow itself is quite simple and is working as expected, when an email arrives, the flow grabs the attachment and, finds an email address from a list, and then generates a new email with the attachment sent to the address in the list. 

The trouble is that the flows are taking too long to run. I have checked, and the flow itself is reporting that it is only taking 5-10 seconds to run, but it seems to take up to 2-4 minutes to even begin running when not in test mode. From what I can tell through google searching, it sounds like a more expensive license might increase the frequency at which PowerAutomate checks trigger conditions in Automated Flows. Is there any truth to this? If so, can anyone possibly point me to where I can see which options would improve this and by how much? 

Thank you all very much! 

2 REPLIES 2
eric-cheng
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @The_Lady_Jane ,

There are performance profiles linked to licensing.   If you exceed the limits, you will het throttled. You can read up here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark my post as a solution
If you have found my response helpful, please give it a thumbs up

Connect on LinkedIn

Good day Eric, 

Apologies for the delay. Thank for your this resource, unfortunately I am a little computer illiterate, is there a way I can see if I am being throttled? I am not sure how to tell if I am exceeding limits. 

Thanks,

The_Lady_Jane

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,614)