Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Licensing - Premium Connectors

Hello all,

I may have part of the answer for one of these questions, but I wanted to make sure.

What license is needed to run a Premium Flow connector (unconnected with PowerApps) based on SharePoint "when an item is created or modified"? I have a per-user (second level) PowerApps licence currently and can run that connector from Power Apps.

Secondly, relating to the above, I am from a large organisation where the majority of users have standard E3, but a smaller group have a variety of "higher licenses". Are the "allowed" Flow runs accumulated across all users or is there a "separate" total for those using Premium connectors based on the number of users licensed to run them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Licensing - Premium Connectors

Hi @WarrenBelz 

Are the "allowed" Flow runs accumulated across all users or is there a "separate" total for those using Premium connectors based on the number of users licensed to run them.?

Flow runs are no longer a factor.

Every licensed user has a daily api limit for a 24 hour period

check aka.ms/servicelimits.

The api limit is across apps and flows in a 24 hour period.

What license is needed to run a flow premium conmnector?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/powerapps-flow-licensing-faq#are-full-power-au...

As long as the flow does not run within the context of power apps, you would need either the flow per user plan or the per flow plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @WarrenBelz 

Are the "allowed" Flow runs accumulated across all users or is there a "separate" total for those using Premium connectors based on the number of users licensed to run them.?

Flow runs are no longer a factor.

Every licensed user has a daily api limit for a 24 hour period

check aka.ms/servicelimits.

The api limit is across apps and flows in a 24 hour period.

What license is needed to run a flow premium conmnector?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/powerapps-flow-licensing-faq#are-full-power-au...

As long as the flow does not run within the context of power apps, you would need either the flow per user plan or the per flow plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Thanks @RezaDorrani ,

BTW, I have benefited from a number of your videos.

One more unrelated question if I may - is there any limit on the number of parallel branches in a Flow (I need about 25)

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (7,421)