Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gjeh
Resolver III
Resolver III

Licensing for custom connector

Hi all,

Does creating custom connectors require the premium license? I've found the documentation to it here

it states 

One of the following subscriptions:

• Power Automate
  • Power Apps

It doesn't specifically mention premium. Would this allow me to make api calls through my custom connector without having a premium power automate license?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
UdayAdhikari
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @gjeh - custom connector is not included in Power Apps / Power Automate that comes with Office 365 subscription. You need a standalone license like Power Apps per user / per app or Power Automate per user etc. Reading the article you mentioned in your post, I would have assumed the same and noticed the page hasn't been updated in a while. I will alert the Microsoft team to make it more clear.

I hate to do this to you 🙂 but if you are interested you can find detail licensing guide at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2085130 

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
UdayAdhikari
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @gjeh - custom connector is not included in Power Apps / Power Automate that comes with Office 365 subscription. You need a standalone license like Power Apps per user / per app or Power Automate per user etc. Reading the article you mentioned in your post, I would have assumed the same and noticed the page hasn't been updated in a while. I will alert the Microsoft team to make it more clear.

I hate to do this to you 🙂 but if you are interested you can find detail licensing guide at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2085130 

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (52,391)