Hi Flow community,
I have few Flows everything runs perfectly, until one day some flows started to fail with this message: Out of call volume quota.
Message is pretty straight forward, I assume there is a limit on how much the Flow can fire per given time. This also happened after I was testing a new flow and fired it close to 15 times in span of 30ish minutes.
All my flows are fairly simple:
1) SharePoint List -> Mail
2) PowerApps -> Mail
I have those questions:
1) Are all those flows considered under my user (for license purpose) even though some of them are triggered by other users in the organization?
2) Since I never purchased a Flow plan I assume I am under the Flow for Office 365 and Flow for Dynamics 365 Plan.
3) The maximum runs per month (which is 2,000) is it per flow, per all my flows, per flows I trigger?
4) How can I know what is the volume quota limit? Is it possible to track this somewhere?
5) The Flow failed at the Mail connector so it’s the Mail connector that has the volume limit?
6) Is there a way to know what plan I am on or I need to contact my system admin?
Firstly, make sure that you have read this:
1. Yes. As long as the trigger is fired.
2. See the list of Dynamics 365 and O365 plans includes Microsoft Flow above.
3. Including all the runs from all your flows.
4. Yes. Under Flow admin center > Quotas
5. What is the exact action of Mail?
6. You need to first know what is your Office 365 or Dynamics 365 Plan.
just to clarify this; if you have 3 users; each user has 2000 flows/month.
That means 6000 flows/month for the whole organisation, so user A can start 5000 flows, user B can start 500 flows and user C 500; right?
It is not just 2000 flows for each user.
The way I understud is that it does not matter who starts the flow it matters who made the flow. So if you made the flow and it is started by anyone in the organization it can run only 2000 times/month (if you are on office 365 plan).
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!