Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joef
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Link to item in Modern Team site does not work

HI All,

I am trying to create a FLOW where I send an email with a link to the item.  Whenever I click on the link I get an error saying:

"Unable to find the default display form for list eVal New Merchant and Val."
There is nothing special bout this list, But it is in a TEAMS site.  Does that matter??
I have many on Classic O365 sites that work perfectly.

TIA,
Joe
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rsaikrishna
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@joef 

In the modern site also, try using the SharePoint List Item URL similar to your classic site. It will work.

If above suggestion does not work for you, share how you are generating the URL for modern Team Site to use it in the Email? Provide additional details.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rsaikrishna
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@joef 

In the modern site also, try using the SharePoint List Item URL similar to your classic site. It will work.

If above suggestion does not work for you, share how you are generating the URL for modern Team Site to use it in the Email? Provide additional details.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

View solution in original post

joef
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @rsaikrishna,

I don't seem to have the option in the send email task.

LinkToItem.jpg

joef
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @rsaikrishna,

One more thing I just noticed.  The link to item as displayed above, works on a custom form. 

Many of my lists I have customized the form using Power App directly from the list.

LinkToItem1.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,960)